How do I move into self-storage?
When renting a new self-storage unit from us we require some extra information before we can get you into the unit.
The below required information can be manually entered online through our “book online” page, or in-store by one of our friendly staff members:
- Photo ID – either a current and valid drivers’ license or some other form of government-issued photo ID.
- A valid automatic car license is required to use the free moving truck.
- Contact details
- Phone number (preferably mobile).
- Mail address (e.g. PO box, home address, work address, etc.)
- Email address
- A minimum of one month’s worth of rent paid on the day of moving in.
- We accept credit cards, debit cards and American Express when signing up online.
- In-store we have an EFTPOS machine, and we also accept cash payments.
If you have any further questions about the move-in process or just a general enquiry, please don’t hesitate to contact us below.