Forrestfield self-storage is located on the Industrial side of Berkshire road just a couple of hundred metres from Roe Hwy.
Forrestfiled Self-Storage is a family-owned business that opened in November 2019. Owners Hugh & Eileen Smith have lived under the City of Kalamunda most of their lives & are now proud to bring you a locally owned and operated self-storage facility.
This central location to the Forrestfield, Kewdale & High Wycombe and greater areas gives you a secure storage facility close to home. With both residential, commercial storage along with heavy machinery parking facilities, we have a storage solution to suit anyone’s needs.
Why Forrestfield self-storage is the storage of choice for the local area
- Many different unit sizes and shapes, to help fit any sized items safe
- No commitment required, keep your storage unit month to month
- Free Move-It Van available by booking, just fill it up with Diesel when you are done
- Access, when you need it, between 5, am and 10 pm
- A secure modern purpose-built facility in the heart of the Forrestfield industrial area
- Easy access just off Roe hwy
- Onsite Box & Storage shop with helpful staff for all of your packing needs
- Elevator to get easy access to the 2nd floor